As you age, the skin on your face can begin to have less volume and more lines. Even if you’re putting effort into keeping your skin healthy, some of the signs of aging can be hard to reverse. We know that you still feel young on the inside, so we are excited to give you different solutions to help you look younger, too.
At BeYOUtiful Anti-Aging Studio, Juvéderm dermal fillers are one of our options for restoring volume to your face, smoothing out the texture of your skin, resolving fine lines and wrinkles, and plumping thin lips.
If you are interested in finding ways to give your skin a lift without the facelift, you can schedule a consultation with us to talk about Juvéderm. We have a pressure-free environment with a focus on finding the best solutions for every patient.
What Is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a line of dermal fillers that can be injected into the skin to help bring additional volume and improved shape to the desired areas. This product, made by the same company that produces Botox, is one of the most widely used and respected dermal fillers on the market.
The key ingredient in all of the Juvéderm products is Hyaluronic Acid, sometimes known as HA. Hyaluronic Acid is found all throughout your body including your skin. It prevents your skin from becoming too dry and it can even help your body with the process of producing collagen. HA dermal fillers such as Juvéderm are temporary because your body will eventually absorb the filler back into your body. As a biocompatible substance, the risk of sensitivities to the formula itself is low unless you have a lidocaine sensitivity.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Juvéderm?
There can be several reasons to consider dermal fillers in the cheek area. Some people lack the volume that they used to have in their cheeks and wish to restore a fuller and more youthful look. This can also be helpful for patients who have lost weight but want to restore volume to their face without having to gain the weight back. Juvéderm in the cheeks can also help to lift and smooth acne scars and other types of scarring.
Juvéderm can be used to subtly change the shape and profile of the chin to make it more defined and enhance the shape. A more defined chin can give your face a little more balance and make you appear a little younger. Juvéderm can also be used to fill in a chin cleft.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles can start to appear with age around the mouth and nose. Dermal fillers can be used to fill in these lines and make your face look softer and smoother. One of the most common locations for fillers is the nasolabial folds, sometimes called smile lines.
Juvéderm filler can be used to add volume to the lips and to help smooth out some of the lines around the mouth. If you want plumper lips or you want to reduce the appearance of vertical lines on your lips, you can ask us about Juvéderm lip fillers.
Some people, both men and women, wish they had a more chiseled jawline. In many cases, a filler can help with this. If you want a sharper and more defined jawline, filler can be used for jawline contouring.
What Juvéderm Product Is Best for You?
Juvéderm features six different formulations that are specifically formulated for use in different areas of the face. Some of the products have a smoother and thinner texture for use in more delicate areas, while others have more body and substance to better support your facial structures. The product or products that we use will be highly customizable based on your individual goals and our recommendations.
Scheduling a consultation with us is the best way to find out which product is right for you. However, during your appointment, we may discuss any of these six Juvéderm products:
- Juvéderm Volbella®: When enhancing your lips, you want a thin, soft, natural-feeling filler. The most subtle results can be achieved through Volbella, the thinnest and softest product in the Juvéderm family.
- Juvéderm Vollure ® XC: For lines around the nose and mouth, Vollure’s thin formulation is often the first choice. It can lead to very subtle but effective results.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: In addition to Volbella, Juvéderm Ultra XC can also be a good choice for plumping up the lips. It is a good choice if you want a plump but natural look.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: Ultra Plus is often used for some of the deeper lines around the mouth such as the nasolabial lines. It can add volume to these areas, making you look less tired and more refreshed.
- Juvéderm Voluma® XC: One of the thickest Juvéderm filler products, Voluma is FDA approved to add volume to the cheek area.
- Juvéderm Volux™ XC: Some people can feel self-conscious about the soft or unpronounced shape of their jawline. Volux is a firm filler that can be used to shape the jawline and make it more defined.
Juvéderm Treatments in Houston, TX
At BeYOUtiful Anti-Aging Studio, we want you to always look and feel like you because YOU are beautiful. Our dermal filler treatments are expertly done to give you a natural-looking lift and contouring that still feels like you. To learn more about Juvéderm and other dermal filler treatments in Houston, contact our office today to set up a personalized consultation.